Navigation guides are ICAR’s online ‘rough guides’ to issues relating to asylum and refugees and specific refugee populations in the UK.
The guides are aimed at the non-specialist user and are intended to be a comprehensive introduction to the topic that also provides suitable signposts for those wishing to explore the topic further. View ICAR's policy for this product.
- lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (lgbt) refugees and asylum seekers
- resettlement programmes in the UK
- UK asylum law and process
- regional protection zones and transit processing centres
- Colombians in the UK
- Kosovars in the UK
- Algerians in the UK
- public attitudes to asylum
- women asylum seekers and refugees in the UK
- employment issues for refugees and asylum seekers in the UK
Last Updated: 25/02/09